Make a Plan

 

As we start this new year full of hope and optimism, we might have some ideas about things we'd like to learn or accomplish in 2021. This quote reminds us that if we don't have a plan, then our goals will just be wishes and it will be harder to achieve them. So how do we plan our goals? 

SMART goals help us set goals that are achievable and ensure we are on track to success. Think of a goal you'd like to achieve this year and together with someone in your family, ask yourself these questions:

S (SPECIFIC) What exactly do I want to accomplish?

M (MEASURABLE) How will I know when I've met my goal?

A (ATTAINABLE) Is it possible for me to meet this goal with effort?

R (REALISTIC) Is this goal worth working hard to accomplish?

T (TIMELY) How much time do I need to meet this goal?

Comments

Popular Posts