My favourite thing so far about being at home more is that I have WAAAAAAY more time to create art than ever before! Making art is really fun and it is one of the best ways to de-stress when there's lots going on in the world. 
So because I think art is the awesomest thing in the whole wide world, you're going to see lots of art activities and challenges on here! I'm even thinking that we can do art together one of these days using Google Hangouts or something like that. Let me know if you'd like that.

In the meantime, here are some of my favourite websites for art tutorials that you can do together with your siblings and/or parents.....how about a little family art challenge?! 😏


And don't forget to take a photograph of your awesome art creations and send them to me: 
donna.gage@learn.cssd.ab.ca


Comments

Popular Posts